Introduction

Hello to everyone who decides to read this blog! A lot of people struggle everyday with so many things, but we are all so worried about “bugging people with our issues” or “not wanting to be a burden” that most of us decide to keep it to ourselves. I have done that for many years, so I’ve decided to start this blog. I want to share my experiences not only as an outlet for myself but for anyone out there who thinks they are alone in life’s battles. Maybe you will relate to some things I talk about or hopefully find some comfort knowing that I have been at a lot of low points, but I am still standing and things do get better. I will be covering a lot of things, like losing family members and friends, relationship drama, watching others struggle with addiction, and maybe some other random topics here and there. I have my comments on because if anyone reads this blog and relates to it I’d love to hear other people’s experiences, but also if you are struggling with anything and feel alone in it all, reach out and maybe I can help, or even just listen.

peace and love
anne

Comments